This is Low Maintenance Modern Living at Its Best
Located in the sought after Cova Estate in Hope Island on the northern end of the Gold Coast, this single level low maintenance home offers modern living in a family friendly estate with a resort style shared pool, gymnasium and recreational park areas.
- Good size fully tiled living & dining area boasting loads of natural light
- Fully ducted air conditioning throughout the home plus ceilings fans
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, large 900mm oven with rangehood & large fridge space
- Master bedroom with ensuite, double vanity & walk-in robe
- Separate kids wing with 3 further bedrooms all with ceiling fans and full bathroom
- Good size second living area or ideal for a media room
- Paved outdoor alfresco area for entertaining
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage
- Double lock up garage plus space for 2 more cars on the driveway
- Small fully fenced low maintenance yard with feature frangipanni tree
- Low Body Corporate fees of approximately $60 per week
- Tenanted until November 2017 at $600 per week.
The Cova Estate offers a serene waterfront community surrounded by waterways and park areas. All of Cova's facilities and residential areas are centred around its 2.6ha marina and boardwalk promenade, with berths for up to 79 boats, up to 16m in length. The marina promenade will sit alongside Club Cova, an already established residents-only recreational club boasting resort-style facilities including a 25m lap pool, gym, picnic and alfresco dining facilities.
Craig & AmyKerrie went above and beyond with assisting us to sell our property. Kerrie dealt with the tennants direct which made everything run smoothly.