Perfectly Positioned Contemporary Living in Hope Island's Popular Cova
As you enter this modern and sleek residence, you are greeted by a fantastic open plan layout that is only enhanced by extra high ceilings and a lovely neutral colour palette. A modern kitchen with large island and stainless steel appliances with gas cooking is at the center of this home. On this level, you will also find a king-sized master bedroom with double vanity ensuite and generous walk-in-robe whilst also enjoying the options of 3 outdoor tiled terraces to choose from for your entertaining and personal needs.
Upstairs, 2 generous bedrooms with built in robes and access to north-facing balcony with water views can be found as well as a great multi-use living area and family bathroom with bathtub.
Fast becoming one of Hope Island's most popular precincts, Cova has it all covered from security patrols, well-manicured gardens, pet friendly parks, as well as a fantastic leisure centre that residents can enjoy that comprises of a fantastic gym, pool and weekend cafe. Enjoy the benefits of a pool without the maintenance associated as it is literally just across the street from this corner block family home. This is a must to inspect!
- Master Bedroom w/ ensuite, generous walk-in-robe and separate terrace
- 2 upstairs bedrooms w/ built-in-robes and shared North Facing balcony
- Study nook off kitchen
- Downstairs powder room
- Extra large double lock up garage
- Large laundry with storage
- Mature manicured gardens
- Split System Air-conditioning downstairs and Ducted Air-conditioning upstairs
- Fully fenced lawned backyard perfect for children and pets
- Modern kitchen w/ gas cooking
- Marina berths also available for purchase only for Cova residents
- Only a 5 minute walk to Hope Island Marina Shopping Centre
Hope Island is one of the Gold Coast's most sought after suburbs providing the ultimate lifestyle. It is perfectly positioned on the Northern end of the Gold Coast, only a 45-minute drive to Brisbane International Airport or 35 minutes to Coolangatta International Airport. With a marina, shops, restaurants, theme parks, good private and state schools and three internationally acclaimed Golf Courses all within 5 km- 10 km radius. A 25-minute drive takes you to the glittering night-life of Surfers Paradise also boasting world famous beaches, shopping and dining.
Mardi and WayneShe was awesome .......Such a hard worker, attentive, professional...the list goes on.