Waterfront Holiday Home no Longer Required Awaits New Owner
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perched right on the waters edge of the Hope Island Marina, this superb resort lifestyle home offers sensational views over the ever changing canvas of the marina. This waterfront residence has a desirable flexible floor plan that boast 3 living areas and is only a stones throw from the Hope Island Shopping Centre and all its everyday amenities, eateries and tavern to mention a few. Take a 10 minute ride in your golf buggy to Sanctuary Cove.
- Open plan living with central modern kitchen, European appliances, granite bench tops and good storage.
- Choice of 3 living areas, with family, formal and third separate area that could either be designated as another lounge/media, study or turned into a fourth bedroom.
- Downstairs bathroom, that also doubles as a guest powder room.
- Easy care gardens with front courtyard and rear alfresco with plunge pool and approved pool fencing.
- Impressive master with balcony and enviable water views, plus spacious en-suite with spa, shower and walk in robe.
- 2 additional bedrooms on the upper level one bedroom en-suite with two way door for second bedroom.
- Focal sweeping staircase, scattered white plantation shutters plus ducted reverse air-conditioning throughout.
- Tiled on the lower level and timber flooring on the staircase and upper level.
- Rosebank has a waterfront park over looking the Coomera River ideal for walking the dog or taking the children or grandchild to the secure playground to play.
- Gated secure 24 hour back to base security.
- FIRB Approved for foreign investment.
It's just a few minutes drive to Hope Island shopping village with everyday stores. Or why not jump in your golf buggy and meander down to the Links golf course for a game of golf or head out to Sanctuary Cove for a bite to eat. With 3 championship golf courses and ample recreational facilities, excellent schools, restaurants and shops on your doorstep where else would you want to live?
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. Two train stations are just a stones throw away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
Take time out and visit Hope Island Resort. We will happily give you a private guided tour.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.