Massive 5 bedroom Waterfront Opportunity!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This amazing property is up for sale for the first time. Offering true grandeur, and providing spacious, Gold Coast waterfront living at its finest, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Located in a spacious, manicured, gated estate, and situated on wide waterfront, this impressive, two storey family home may be the bargain of the decade and you don't want to miss out.
The grand entrance invites you into an expansive open plan living area with high ceilings, which leads to an entertainer's kitchen with gas appliances, and flows seamlessly into two outdoor living areas that overlook the beautiful waterfront vista and stunning pool. Also downstairs are separate lounge and dining areas, together with a large ensuited fifth bedroom or office, providing ample living spaces to ensure the whole family will feel at home.
Upstairs is a large living area adjoining four huge bedrooms, including the impressive master suite, which includes a balcony with stunning water views, a luxury ensuite with double shower and spa bath, and a spacious walk in closet.
- A massive 661m2 luxury home, situated on a 1000m2 block, with a generous 22m waterfront, and pontoon for the boat;
- 4 large bedrooms upstairs including huge Master suite with ensuite with double shower, spa bath, separate toilet, plus large walk in closet;
- 5th Bedroom (or Study) with ensuite, downstairs;
- Separate powder room for your guests, downstairs;
- 4 large living areas, including separate lounge and dining areas;
- Large, modern kitchen with granite benches, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, large functional pantry, fridge space, ample cupboard storage and casual meals area;
- 2 fully enclosed entertaining areas, with gas fireplace, overlooking the pool and wide canal;
- Fully fenced sparkling in-ground pool;
- Double lock up garage with internal access;
- Fully ducted air-conditioning;
- Quiet cul-de-sac in Gated community offering privacy and security.
Located in the tranquil Calmwater Shores precinct of Oyster Cove, you will be close to all the local shops, restaurants, schools and amenities, including Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove world class golf courses.
The M1 highway is located just five minutes from your home, providing access to Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports in approximately 40 minutes or simply take the train, as two train stations are located just a stone's throw away. There are many great schools and universities, both private and state, together with hospitals and shopping centers, all within close proximity.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Separate Dining
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.