Impressive Mountainside Home with Dual Living Opportunity
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 9 Cars
This impressive mountainside home extends over three levels, with four oversized bedrooms including large master with ensuite, plus study, located upstairs. On the main floor, with direct ground access from the rear of the home, is the kitchen, featuring Tasmanian Oak cupboards with granite bench tops and gas cooking, lounge room, dining room, meals area, living room and laundry, plus dual living option with large bedroom, bathroom, lounge room and separate entry.
The property also boasts a four car garage with workshop, together with an additional five bay shed with large workshop. Situated on over 4600m2 of land, with its own spring fed dam and views to the Gold Coast, this property really is a fabulous opportunity not to be missed, so call Deborah today.
- Tasmanian Oak Kitchen with Gas cooktop and large meals area;
- Separate lounge, dining and living areas;
- Four bedrooms upstairs, master with ensuite;
- Separate study upstairs;
- Dual Living Option - large bedroom, bathroom, lounge area, with separate entry and option for kitchen;
- Four car garage plus large work/storage space;
- Five bay shed plus large work/storage space;
- Spring fed dam;
- 5kw solar system;
- Tank water;
- Septic system;
- Stunning views to Gold Coast.
4,687m² / 1.16 acres
9 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.