Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
OWNERS SERIOUS ABOUT SELLING - MUST BE SOLD NOW
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 6 Cars
This master built property by one of the Gold Coasts leading builders is now available to purchase at a below replacement cost. Sellers purchased elsewhere
Spread over 3 levels there is room for all the family and a good separation of areas.
This home is an entertainers dream - from the open plan kitchen to the outdoor entertaining area complete with Teppanyaki bar and BBQ facilities.
All Bedrooms are ensuited and oversized
- Garaging for 3 vehicles and buggies with interior access
- Undercover garaging for another 3 vehicles
- Off street parking for another 3 vehicles!
- Rumpus room/movie theatre with own entry complete with kitchenette, dishwasher etc
- Storage room, powder room and gymnasium (or billiard) room on the same level
- ENTRY LEVEL:
- Highly polished floorboards extending to the staircase
- Separate formal lounge and separate formal dining room
- Very spacious casual living with a choice of patios
- Superb granite kitchen with breakfast bar and top quality appliances and scullery/butlers pantry
- Study with polished floorboards and bi-folding doors off the casual living area
- Huge screened florida room with Teppanyaki table and BBQ facilities adjacent to lower level pool
- Full bathroom for guests
- FIRST LEVEL:
- King size bedroom suite with walk in robe has access to the "top" pool
- King size bedroom suite with patio, pool access and views of private rear garden
- Very spacious laundry with built in ironing board and separate storage room
- SECOND LEVEL:
- Sumptuous king size master suite with large spa and walk in robe
- King size bedroom suite with spa bath
- Both suites on this level share a patio with water views
- 3 separate fully ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ducted vacuum system and C-BUS lighting
- Solar panels, 2 separate hot water services, ceiling fans
- Around 82 squares and built by Eric Roth
- North facing pools - (one is deep water and one is a lap pool)
Foreign Investors who wish to purchase residential real estate within Sanctuary Cove do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. (FIRB).
Recognised as Queensland's premier lifestyle resort Sanctuary Cove is Australia's first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living and approx 20 minutes from Surfers Paradise and 45 minutes to Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants, cafes and specialty shops. A Bank, pharmacy and medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride.
Wet and Wild, Dream World and Seaworld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered boating harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coast's Broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual International Boat show.
Security is paramount at Sanctuary Cove - it's a gated community and all visitors are screened before entry. There is a 24 hour land and water security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Media Room
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
6 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.