Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
North Facing Waterfront Townhouse
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Luxury North facing townhouse situated on wide canal frontage with fantastic waterfront views and bridge free access to the Broadwater and beyond. This townhouse is only 12 months old and perfectly situated to capture the easy care living of Hope Island.
- Large tiled living/dining area overlooking the yard and waterfront beyond
- Great sized master overlooking the water with large ensuite & walk-in robe
- A further 2 good sized bedrooms on the upper level with large windows allowing plenty of natural light
- Open study or upstairs lounge area for the kids
- 2 large bathrooms upstairs plus powder room on the lower level
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, European appliances and large window offering views to the water
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Quality build with steel frame
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Enjoy the low maintenance small yard but still with enough room for the pets
- Added extras on top of the build include: fly screens, shelving under stairs, shelving in garage, shower shelf & rain head, extra external power points, high grade wash & wear paint internally and window reflective tint.
- Low Body Corporate Fees of approximately $25.52 per week
- Potential to secure a marina berth right at your doorstep for the avid boatie
Hope Island provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle where you can take in a round of golf at the Links' golf club, play a game of tennis or head out to one of many recreational gyms with facilities. Surrounded by everyday shops and plenty of choices of waterfront dining Hope Island really is the perfect lifestyle and community for everyone. With the new Woolworths & Aldi complex due for completion at the end of the year and only a stones throw away, this townhouse is perfectly located.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Coolangatta and Brisbane approximately 40 - 60 minutes respectively away or take the train from either Helensvale or Coomera station both 15 minutes away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
Don't miss this opportunity to secure this newly built townhouse in a superb location.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.