Affordable Hope Island Lifestyle with Tranquil Private Locale
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This lovely end townhouse is nestled between the prestigious Hope Island Resort and Sanctuary Cove on the Northern Gold Coast. Situated in a sought after pet friendly gated community, in a peaceful position and set amongst landscaped mature gardens and resort style facilities that include pool, sauna, BBQ and gym area. In just a few minutes you'll find yourself at the Hope Island marina shopping village with everyday shops and waterfront dining. For the sporting fanatics you have a choice of 3 championship golf courses, tennis and excellent recreation facilities all on your doorstep to enjoy everyday!
- Open plan living and dining overlooking the landscaped gardens both front and rear
- Light and airy kitchen with Caesar stone benches, wine rack plus new appliances
- Master en-suite with your own private balcony
- 2 additional double bedrooms with shared bathroom
- Generous East facing garden and patio with level grassed area for pets and children backing onto Sanctuary Cove resort
- Downstairs powder room with separate laundry and storage
- 2 split air-conditioners 1 in the living and 1 in the master bedroom
- Freshly painted, new carpets, enhanced bathrooms tinted windows and new fans
- Single lock up garage with driveway for additional car plus visitor bay parking
- Pet friendly complex
- Residents have the use of the complexes beautiful shared pool/spa, sauna BBQ facilities and recreational room
- Short level walk to Hope Island marina shopping village or head a little further out to the waterfront dining and boutique stores at Sanctuary Cove
- Low body corporate fees & excellent onsite managers
- Caravan and boat onsite storage available on request for residents
Hope Island provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that can be had only if you share in its secret and purchase here. Take in a round of golf at the Links' golf club, play a game of tennis or head out to one of many recreational gyms with facilities. Surrounded by everyday shops and plenty of choices of waterfront dining makes this the perfect lifestyle and community for everyone.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Coolangatta and Brisbane approximately 40 - 60 minutes respectively or take the train from either Helensvale or Coomera station just 15 minutes away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
Team Wilmot have been matching people and properties since 2003 in Hope Island. We look forward to being of service to you in finding your next home.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.