Large Family Home with Private Pool on Gracemere Park
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This generously proportioned park front family residence is located in the prestigious gated community of Gracemere in Hope Island Resort. Perfect for families who need multiple living areas and want to experience the exceptional lifestyle and security of Hope Island Resort. Just a short buggy ride will get you to the Hope Island Marina Shopping Village with numerous eateries, shops and facilities. A choice of three world class golf courses and gyms practically on your doorstep.
- Two storey residence with large open plan living/dining area and a separate media room.
- Alfresco opens onto a large heated saltwater pool and private garden looking out to the park
- Gourmet stone kitchen with 90cm cooking range and oven, a large walk in pantry and breakfast bar.
- Large laundry with plenty of storage, DLUG and separate buggy garage.
- Spacious ground floor guest bedroom with separate bathroom.
- Master bedroom upstairs with a good size walk in robe, full en-suite bathroom and "Juliet" balcony.
- 3 extra queen size bedrooms upstairs with shared bathroom and extra study or living area
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning & LED lighting throughout.
- 24 hour security patrol and back to base alarm system
- FIRB approved for purchase by non Australian residents
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that can be had only if you share in its secret and purchase here. Take in a round of golf at the Links' golf club, play a game of tennis or head out to one of many recreational gyms with facilities. Surrounded by everyday shops and plenty of choices of waterfront dining makes this the perfect lifestyle and community for everyone.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Coolangatta and Brisbane approximately 40 - 60 minutes respectively away or take the train from either Helensvale or Coomera station both 15 minutes away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
Team Wilmot have been matching people and properties since 2003 in Hope Island. We look forward to being of service to you in finding your next home.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Gated Community
- Secure Parking
See all features
656m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.