Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
65 Square Waterfront Family Home on the Grand Canal - Price Reduced
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 3 Cars
Located for lifestyle and convenience this exceptional family home is situated in a quiet leafy street on a 1008m2 block in Rosebank Gardens Hope Island Resort. This family home showcases multiple living spaces which transition seamlessly between indoor and outdoor living. Close to the waterfront park with jogger's path and playground with BBQ facilities and seating on the waters edge. Hope Island shopping village is an easy level stroll just minutes away.
- 65 plus squares of superb family living on the water in Hope Island Resort and built by Taylor Made Homes
- Multiple open plan living / dining areas provide both formal and informal entertaining
- Enviable outdoor entertaining overlooking the swimming pool, canal and pontoon
- All bedrooms benefit from beautiful views of either the grand canal or leafy garden below
- Two bedrooms boast walk in robes enjoying private, sunny waterfront verandas
- Fifth ground floor bedroom/ large study offers a quiet retreat and has an adjacent bathroom
- Lounge with cosy fire place perfect for those approaching cooler evenings. Floor to ceiling picturesque window - enviable water views
- Modern stone kitchen with high spec appliances and breakfast bar
- Big family private pool and spacious mature gardens
- Ducted air conditioning for hot summer days and cosy fireplace for cool winter nights
- Double lock up garage with extra Buggy Garage and huge storage area to the rear
- Large pontoon and deep water canal frontage - perfect for a big vessel
- Large laundry with ample storage
- Secure gated estate with 24 hour back to base patrolled security for your peace of mind
- FIRB Approved for Foreign investment
- Bridge free access to the Main Coomera River, the Broadwater and open seaway beyond
- Local park within walking distance
- Owner will accept part payment in Bitcoin
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that can be had only if you share in its secret and purchase here. Where else in the world, for such a reasonable price, can you moor your boat at the bottom of your garden, or take a tour of your vast estate by buggy, fit in a game of golf at the Links Private Golf Club' which by the way is on your doorstep with a prestigious golf club providing services to make life just so easy. Surrounded by amenities, shop, restaurants and so much more.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1,008m² / 0.25 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.