Halcyon 6 Star Resort Living in the Central Leisure Suburb of Hope Island
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Please call Janet Davis on 0431 935 123 for entry to the Open Home on Saturdays or if you want a Private Inspection.
No expense has been spared in his architecturally custom designed home. It has a larger floor space and has many features that set it aside from its Resort counterparts so don't settle for second best. The kitchen was designed and built by a Master craftsman. With inlaid New Guinea Rosewood timber, waterfall ended Caesar stone bench top and top of the range European appliances. The beautiful stacker doors link the family room to the outside and open onto a large North facing entertaining patio Completing the home's high-class quality ambience are the bathrooms, carpets, high gloss ceramic floor tiles and high ceilings. Certainly, a home that needs to be inspected to truly experience the Wow factor.
- 2 Bedrooms with Master en suite featuring His and Her robes
- Private sitting room or possible 3rd bedroom if required.
- Custom-planned private office
- Designer kitchen featuring Pyrolitic oven, Combi Microwave, Induction cooktop, Warming drawer and large walk in Pantry.
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and lounge leading through to the outdoor area
- Automatic closing Velux skylights ensure the home is full of light
- High ceilings throughout
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Copious amounts of storage space.
- Large patio at the rear and a cosy sitting patio at the front
- The Waterfront Resort provides every amenity including :-
- Large undercover heated pool and spa.
- Cinema to accommodate private viewings
- Massage room with private masseur
- Gym with PT available
- Games room with Snooker and Table tennis
- Entertaining area with kitchen and bar
- Access to water activities. - There are two boats available to qualified residents for cruising around the canals and nearby islands.
- Floating pontoon for fishing.
- Private bus which can be driven by qualified residents.
What more can you ask? Inspection by appointment.
More about Hope Island:
Hope Island is a prestigious area perfectly positioned on the Northern end of the Gold Coast, only a 45 minute drive to Brisbane International Airport or 35 minutes to Coolangatta International Airport.
It hosts a marina, shops, restaurants, theme parks, and three internationally acclaimed Golf Courses all within a 5 km - 10 km radius.
A 25 minutes drive takes you to the glittering night life of Surfers Paradise boasting world famous beaches, shopping & dining.
Hope Island is one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs providing the ultimate lifestyle .
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
326m² / 0.08 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.