Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Overseas Seller Hope Island Investment No Longer Required
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Radiating a relaxed lifestyle, sun drenched rear North East aspect on 731m2 with appealing street frontage, child friendly garden with room for a pool if required. This single level home, gives the astute buyer, downsizer or family wanting the unparalleled Hope Island lifestyle a wonderful opportunity to enter the market. Situated in the picturesque Gracemere Gardens with park. Short golf buggy ride to everyday shops, restaurants, international golf courses, tennis courts and much more.
- Open plan living with separate sunlit lounge overlooking garden, creating a warm inviting ambience for entertaining family and friends.
- Spacious kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
- Master en-suite with dual vanity spa and shower
- 3 additional rooms all with built-in robes with shared bathroom
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double garage, plus extra parking, security alarm and intercom
- Gated community with 24 hour back to base patrolled security
- The Lakes complex has a resort pool that can be used for Hope Island resort residents who do not have a pool
- Live in or rent out the choice is yours
- Available for purchase by non Australian residents.
- Close to the Hope Island Shopping Village and an abundance of recreational facilities
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that can be had only if you share in its secret and purchase here. Where else in the world, for such a reasonable price, can you moor your boat at the bottom of your garden, or take a tour of your vast estate by buggy, fit in a game of golf at the 'Links Private Golf Club' which by the way is on your doorstep with a prestigious golf club providing services to make life just so easy. Surrounded by amenities and shops, restaurants and those necessary health shops that make this area just the place for perfect lifestyle.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. Two train stations are just a stones throw away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
731m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.