Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stunning Blue-Chip Position on 1004m² & 33m Water Frontage
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
Be prepared to be floored as you step out of your car and up to the front door. Greeting you is a bespoke, custom-made arched designer door that leads into an impressive foyer with sweeping staircase and stunning chandelier. Designed with entertaining and day-to-day family practicality in mind, this is unlike anything you have seen before and truly encompasses the essence of a luxurious waterfront lifestyle. Sitting on a generous 1004m2 block and encompassing a wide 33 meters of water frontage, this home offers the space and generous proportions that one would expect of a house of this caliber.
The main level offers timeless travertine flooring whilst the accommodation level has wide planked wooden floor coverings that have been double insulated to absorb noise between each level. Downstairs is the living and entertaining level with a desirable open floor plan that really encapsulates modern family living championing an indoor/outdoor lifestyle. The upper level revolves around the epicentre of privacy and sanctuary; a retreat for each member of the family. The master particularly indulges with luxurious his and her bathroom and walk-in-robe suites and offers a relaxed and ambient location to wind down. This property is truly magnificent and coupled with its highly desirable position in the blue ribbon address of Taromeo Court within the prestigious Hope Island Resort, it is a residence that will surely enchant you.
- King-sized Master retreat w/ His and Her ensuites and His & Her W.I.R's both w/ in-built security drawers
- 4 additional generous bedrooms w/ B.I.R's and plantation shutters
- 2 extra-large bathrooms on the accommodation level with recessed rain-shower heads and jetted spa baths
- Chef's kitchen featuring integrated fridge/freezer, Miele appliances including an induction cooktop & 2 ovens, full-service zip tap including sparkling water & integrated dishwasher drawers.
- Generous Butler's pantry
- Enormous media room with plantation shutters and direct access to entertaining balcony
- 499 bottle under stairs feature wine cellar
- Beautiful author's study with built in library cabinetry and french doors
- Open plan living and dining area on main level lined with impressive arched plantation shutters
- Full sized laundry with space for 2 washing machines and ample storage
- 4 car garaging and plenty of space on the tiled driveway for visitor parking
- Fully ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout controlled by touch devices
- Vacuum maid
- In-ground sparkling swimming pool with jetted water feature
- Downstairs powder room
- Solar Panelling
- Foreign Investment Review Board Approved
Hope Island is a prestigious area perfectly positioned on the Northern end of the Gold Coast, only a 45 minute drive to Brisbane International Airport or 35 minutes to Coolangatta International Airport With a marina, shops, restaurants, theme parks, good private and state schools and three internationally acclaimed Golf Courses all within a 5 km - 10 km radius. A 25 minutes drive takes you to the glittering night life of Surfers Paradise also boasting world famous beaches, shopping & dining.
Hope Island is one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs providing the ultimate lifestyle and is also Foreign Investment Review Board approved for sale to foreign nationals.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1,003m² / 0.25 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.