Luxury Executive Residence
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Even the name conjures up mystical feelings of well-being and if you are looking for an exquisite very private house of relaxed elegance with every modern convenience then look no further. This house has been lavished with love and no expense was spared in selecting the best quality fixtures and fittings.
From the moment you walk through the solid wooden antique doors to your private resort-style entry, you will feel a sense of belonging and you will know that you are in a unique and magical home.
The elegant entry sets the scene for an experience like no other - and once you step into the home, you immediately feel captivated by the wonderful view that greets you.
The sparkling pool and two pavilions form a wonderful area for entertaining and relaxed living. Wander further on and the grassed area adjoining Saltwater Creek is lush and inviting. Park your boat on the pontoon to ensure your days spent on the water are easy and relaxed with a short, wonderful journey along the waterway to the Broadwater.
Add to all of this splendour with 4 ensuite bedrooms, an open plan living area and separate media room and you have all you need to live the glorious Gold Coast lifestyle.
Don't miss this one! Act quickly before it is gone.
- 4 spacious bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms, and two of which have large walk in robes
- The Master suite features a large ensuite with a bath, star ceiling, huge balcony and magnificent outlook
- Exquisite Balinese vanity units in all bathrooms
- Quality large central kitchen with a 3.6 metre island bench, quality Meile and Smeg appliances, highest quality stainless steel and a wine fridge.
- Open plan living & dining area with vaulted ceiling.
- Media room
- Bi-Fold doors opening from dining, living and media room to outside entertaining area and pool
- Entertainment pavilion
- Resort style sparkling pool with glorious surrounding gardens
- Pontoon with water and power outlets
- 40,000 litre buried water tank for garden irrigation
- Most of the wood in the house is solid 150 year old timber
- Gated estate with security patrols and CCTV security at gates
- Filtered ponds add magical water elements to the side and front of the house
- The majority of the garden plants were trucked from Cairns to create that lush tropical feel.
- Large workshop/tool shed
- Large double garage with partitioned air-conditioned home office/man cave
- Ducted air conditioning
- Security system
- Large 800m2 North facing block
A little more about Oyster Cove:
A short distance from Hope Island and only separated from it by Saltwater Creek lies Oyster Cove a prestigious gated community of 7 separate gated enclaves all administered under their own separate Bodies Corporate under the umbrella of the Principal Body Corporate.
The majority of the properties in Oyster Cove are waterfront homes facing very wide canals all linked into a system governed by a lock to allow access to Saltwater Creek leading into the Coomera River and onward to the Broadwater.
Security patrols are in operation to protect the whole of the Oyster Cove area to ensure peace, harmony and a secure environment.
Oyster Cove is perceived to be good value for money with fairly low Body Corporate levies in place.
Serenity Shores is the newest development within Oyster Cove and beautiful Lake Serenity has been increased in size with the addition of a canal to join the Lake to Saltwater Creek through a new lock.
There is a planned town centre for Oyster Cove where it is hoped restaurants, a Marina, a community centre and shops will be built in the very near future.
Oyster Cove is a few minutes drive from the M1 motorway with access to Brisbane in the North and the glittering beaches of Surfers Paradise a little farther South. Helensvale train station and the Westfield shopping centre are minutes away with the new shopping centres at Hope Island and Coomera under construction.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Balinese Hut
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
800m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.