No Body Corporate Grand Waterfront Residence in Prestigious Oyster Cove
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated at the end of a cul de sac in a small and exclusive pocket of Oyster Cove outside of body corporate is this grand property perfect for a large family or a growing one. As you drive up to the entry of the large 896m2 block, you are greeted with an impressive wide frontage with plenty of room for additional parking for cars or a caravan. This property has been meticulously maintained and cared for by the current owners and has just had a complete interior and exterior paint. Come and inspect for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
- Extra large Master Suite w/ His & Her W.I.R's & luxurious ensuite w/ spa
- 3 additional bedrooms upstairs & 1 bedroom/ study downstairs
- 4 large living areas
- Large laundry w/ laundry chute & direct access outside
- Quality 2 pac kitchen w/ stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Informal and formal dining
- Sparkling pool overlooking the beautiful waterway.
- Fantastic covered alfresco w/ ability to screen completely
- Upstairs Rumpus w/ balcony
- Double lock up garage w/ extra parking for 5 cars
- Great lawn areas perfect for pets & children
Space for Caravan storage
Oyster Cove is only a short distance from Hope Island and only separated from it by Saltwater Creek. The majority of the properties in Oyster Cove are waterfront homes facing very wide canals all linked into a system governed by a lock to allow access to Saltwater Creek leading into the Coomera River and onward to the Broadwater.
Security patrols are in operation to protect the whole of the Oyster Cove area to ensure peace, harmony and a secure environment.
Beautiful Lake Serenity has already been increased in size with the addition of a canal to join the Lake to Saltwater Creek through a planned new lock opening imminently. There is a planned town centre for Oyster Cove where it is hoped restaurants, a Marina, a community centre and shops will be built in the very near future. Oyster Cove is minutes drive from the M1 motorway, Helensvale train station and the Westfield Shopping Centre and many good schools are also within a short drive.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
896m² / 0.22 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.