Impressive Waterfront Executive - Has to be Sold in 30 Days!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
My instructions are clear. All offers must be presented.
No expense has been spared on this fantastic property which has been extensively extended and modernised into a state of the art executive home with very little of the original home remaining.
The open plan design amplifies your indoor/outdoor lifestyle with sweeping views from your front door!
High-end European Smeg & Blanco appliances were chosen to compliment your most extravagant cooking desires whilst accentuating the properties sleek looks.
The large block sits at the end of the waterway giving an unparalleled view of the water and added privacy compared to most waterfront properties as no neighbour sits directly in front of you.
Enjoying beautiful waterfront sunsets will now be a daily occurrence for you from your impressively appointed Alfresco kitchen where weekends can be spent entertaining and enjoying all the spoils of the enviable Gold Coast lifestyle.
The clever addition of a boat ramp ensures that your precious boat can be removed from the water for ease of cleaning and maintenance.
This property needs to be inspected quickly to be wowed and to appreciate the quality of this home before it is snatched away by another clever buyer.
- Master with large en suite, double shower and walk in robe
- Guest bedroom with built in robe and en suite bathroom overlooking the water
- Two further large bedrooms - both with built in wardrobes
- Family bathroom
- Kitchen with waterfall edged carrara marble bench, induction cooktop, built in microwave and oven
- Large walk in pantry with carrara marble bench top
- Open plan dining, lounge and study area
- Laundry with marble work top and graphite sink
- Zoned Samsung Ducted Air with wifi controls.
- Outdoor kitchen with granite bench top, built in BBQ and fridge.
- Travertine tiled patio stretches the whole width of the house
- Sparkling pool with water feature
- Wooden deck
- Boat ramp with power supply for boat winch
- Beach side sitting area.
- Double garage and secure double car port with roadside door. This also has the option to create a separate granny flat, workshop, gym or office in the garage whilst still having covered off street secure parking.
- Ease of maintenance garden with lawned areas for children and pets.
- Secure walled garden with gatehouse
- Large 789m2 block
- Electronic front Entry gate with intercom and pin code front door key locks.
Nootka Court is a safe , quiet, family orientated street predominately owner occupied and yet is only 2 minutes drive to the Pacific Fair shopping centre and the heart of Broadbeach's beautiful beaches, trendy cafes, shops and high end restaurants. The glitz and glamour of Surfers Paradise is only 5 minutes away and the business and financial centre of Southport only a mere 10 minutes drive away or hop on the light rail and save the parking.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
789m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.